68 Responses to “9 Home Gaming Setups Better Than Yours”

1. Kerblotto on April 5, 2008 7:57 am

I have spaghetti and a playstation I play on my futon/bed.

2. Bob on April 7, 2008 6:17 pm

Just saying that the only ones that impress me are the ones where people have classic stuff that is a collection and something that takes time and not just money to build unlike the other ones which are nice but any rich person could do. The classics are hard to find and require commitment.

3. Fyque on April 8, 2008 7:01 am

That’s worth looking at! Thanks,

http://www.stylusouls.com

4. Dave on April 9, 2008 4:31 pm

pen_cap you just proved how much of a loser you are with that comment!

5. PaladinSL on April 9, 2008 6:12 pm

These are pretty awesome for party play, but when your playin’ alone, nothing better than the dingy bedroom with dual monitors and 5.1 surround sound

6. Jach on April 11, 2008 11:12 pm

Andrew, wow, isn’t it amazing that while the world burns, ice caps melt, people suffer and wars rage on, there are always underpaid retards who hide from the world with their computer, with nothing better to spend those cycles on than posting flames on some blog? Shouldn’t you be out protesting or something?

My setup includes a tiny t.v. and the SNES, N64, GameCube, and the Wii, all right next to my bed. I am content. (Though I wouldn’t mind secretly living in Evans’ huge arcade room for a while…)

7. mmm... toasty. - AionSource.com on April 17, 2008 4:51 pm

[…] Check out these gaming/theater systems 9 Home Gaming Setups Better Than Yours | Geek About […]

8. Justathought on April 24, 2008 11:06 am

Why not get a ball and go and have a kick about in the park if you have mates round?

9. 9 Home Gaming Setups Better Than Yours « Chuckjumper4’s Weblog on April 28, 2008 7:53 pm

[…] read more | digg story « Gratis Gaming: Real PC games you can download for free Video games immune to US slowdown » […]

10. Ακόμα Περισσότερα Χόουμ Θίατερζ on May 8, 2008 10:55 am

[…] Άλλα 9 σετάκια home theater (ανάμεσά τους κι αυτό εδώ) για να παίρνεις ιδέες. Ξέρεις, για όταν σου πέσει το Τζόκερ. […]

11. Jay on May 17, 2008 7:11 am

Stop hating. You all know that ya’ll want to play the games at those people’s houses. Friends??? Rich folks have rich friends. They wouldn’t even associate with us. I don’t think they have to buy friends when their friends are already rich.

12. solid_snakes_snake on June 25, 2008 3:50 pm

damn, that last guys is more realistic and its amazing, but i dont see why someone would put so much time and money into gaming, i mean, ive sold all my old consoles, and i now have a ps3, wii and a psp, i dont see the need for anymore, people shouldnt use games as a lifestyle its not healty, it should just be a hobby, like ps3 and a wii is all anybody needs these days !!

13. The Path of Zath - Volume 11 on August 29, 2008 5:58 am

[…] Do you think your home cinema system you’ve got set up is impressive? Then just take a look at these Home Entertainment Systems that are probably better than yours! […]

14. 9 Home Gaming Setups Better Than Yours « Myfarmertan’s Weblog on October 16, 2008 10:41 pm

[…] 9 Home Gaming Setups Better Than Yours | Geek About Posted in Uncategorized. […]

15. Magneto on October 23, 2008 8:35 am

This is a great list. I have compiled a list of 16 outstanding computer setups. 2 are from this list. You can view it here.

16. futons critic phil on January 18, 2009 11:25 pm

I collect arcade games and restore them so seeing those in some of the home gaming setups brought a smile to my face. Nothing beats having some classics mixed in though like my donkey kong or ms.pac-man. I will admit the home theater setups blow mine away. There’s just no going toe to toe with Jerry Rice and the Rice Family concession stand. Very cool post. Thanks for the pics.

17. Robbie on March 10, 2009 1:21 am

Am I the only person that has realised that there are no speaker cable hooked up to any of those McIntosh amplifiers?

I call BULLSHIT on the first system!

18. mine beats yours on March 20, 2009 1:31 pm

My game system beats your console and all these gaming areas hands down: I own a PC. That I built myself. I spent $1,500 on the parts for it and can play Crysis smoothly. Spending more money != awesome.

Klipsch? Did you get paid to say that and link to it from this blog? Those things are ugly and probably cost too much for whatever audio “experience” they produce. I’ve got a different brand in mind but if I said it you would think I was advertising for them.

Comments are closed.

rss icon

Subscribe via RSS

Subscribe via Email:

About me...
Hi! I am a self-confessed geek with an insatiable appetite for gadgets and travel. Currently I own a MacBook Pro, 30GB iPod video and a big credit card balance.
Categories